Terms and Conditions
By visiting workability.net (the “Site”) you are consenting to our Terms and Conditions. Please read these Terms and Conditions in their entirety before using our Site. If you do not agree to our Terms and Conditions, do not use this Site. These Terms and Conditions apply only to our Site. Terms, Confidentiality Agreements, and Policies for our Consulting Services and Programs are available by contacting our office at email@example.com or (908) 439-9191.
The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to WORKABILITY, LLC.
The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to Site visitors, customers, and any other users of the Site.
The term “Personal Information” is defined as information that you voluntarily provide to us that personally identifies you and/or your contact information, such as your name, phone number, physical address, and email address.
The term “Service” refers to all resource pages available, descriptions, written materials, enrollment forms available on our Site, ordering WORK SYSTEM supplies on our Site, and using the Contact form on our Site.
The term “Data” refers to all descriptions, concepts, information, content, and materials on this Site, including written materials, trademarks, graphics, images, and logos.
USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICE
Use of our Site, including all materials presented herein and all online services provided by WORKABILITY, LLC, is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all Site visitors, customers, and all other users of the Site. By using the Site or Service you agree to these Terms and Conditions without modification and acknowledge reading them.
To access or use the Site, you must be 18 years of age or older and have the requisite power and authority to agree to these Terms and Conditions. Children under the age of 18 are prohibited from using the Site. Information provided on the Site is subject to change. WORKABILITY, LLC, makes no representation or warranty that the information provided, regardless of its source, is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. WORKABILITY, LLC, disclaims all liability for any inaccuracy, error, or incompleteness in the Data.
You agree by using this Site that all Data is the proprietary property of WORKABILITY, LLC, and is protected to the extent permitted by copyright, trade secret, and other applicable laws. In addition, you agree not to reproduce, transfer, broadcast, or distribute the Data to any other person, either orally or in writing, without the prior written approval of WORKABILITY, LLC. You agree not to resell, alter and sell, or repackage and sell the Data and not to use the Data in any form as part of any seminar, workshop, course, program, consulting, or similar business activity.
You understand that the Data on our Site has been developed by WORKABILITY, LLC, throughout many years in business and is the confidential, proprietary, and commercially valuable property of WORKABILITY, LLC, and is part of our goodwill. You agree to protect and to not use our Site, including our Data, in a way that might compromise its proprietary nature. You agree not to transmit, distribute, broadcast, or deliver our Data, or a modified reproduction of our Data, or anything derived from our Data. You also agree not to use our Site or Data for commercial purposes without prior written approval and authorization for each occasion you wish to use the Data.
You may view and display our Data as long as you make it known to all viewers that it is the property and creation of WORKABILITY, LLC, and that you prominently and clearly display all copyright and trademark notices.
You may use the Site, Data, and Service for lawful purposes only and you agree that you will not use the Site, Data, and Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions and that you will comply with all applicable laws and any conditions or restrictions imposed by these terms. You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through the Site. You agree that your use of the Site, and that all Services or products purchased through the Site, are for your personal, legitimate, and non-commercial purposes only and that you are expressly not granted the right to use the Site, Service, or Data for any other purpose. You shall not use this Site, Service, or Data for purposes that encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
REFUSAL OF SERVICE
The Service is offered subject to our acceptance of your order or requests. We reserve the right to refuse service to any order, person, or entity, without the obligation to assign reason for doing so. No order is deemed accepted by us until payment has been processed. We may at any time change or discontinue any aspect, product, or feature of the Site, Service or Data, subject to us fulfilling our previous responsibilities to you based on acceptance of your payment.
CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS, AND RETURNS
You may NOT cancel your enrollment in online courses once you have received access to the course. Since the program materials are available in a digital format, there are no refunds allowed.
You may cancel your WORK SYSTEM orders for a full refund at any time before we have shipped your items. If you are not satisfied with your order, you may return the items within 14 days of receipt for a refund of the product cost. If your order arrives damaged, inform us right away, so we can arrange a refund and the return of the product.
Please contact us before returning any items at 908-439-9191 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are not responsible for items you return to us if you have not contacted us first and/or if the items do not arrive. We recommend you purchase insurance and tracking for all items you return.
We endeavor to describe and display the Service as accurately as possible. While we try to be as clear as possible in explaining the Service, we do not guarantee or otherwise represent that the Site is entirely accurate, current, or error-free. From time to time we may correct errors in pricing and descriptions. We maintain the right to change our prices without notice. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order with an incorrect price listing.
OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Site, Service and Data contain intellectual property owned by WORKABILITY, LLC, including, but not limited to, trademarks, copyrights, proprietary information, names, logos, photographs, broadcasts, graphics, and other intellectual property. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce, or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the Site, Data, Service, content, or intellectual property, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent. We reserve the right to immediately remove you from the Service, without refund, if you violate this intellectual property policy.
RIGHT TO CHANGE OUR TERMS
We may at any time at our sole discretion amend, change, or modify these Terms and Conditions. Such amendments are effective immediately upon notice to you by us posting the new Terms and Conditions on this Site. If you continue to use the Services after changes are posted you will be deemed to have accepted the change. We will post the most recent versions of the Terms and Conditions to the Site and list the effective date therein.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WORKABILITY, LLC, OR ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE OR SERVICE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS, USE, MISUSE, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR SERVICE OR ANY LINKED SITES, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, OR SYSTEM FAILURE. THESE LIMITATIONS APPLY WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF WORKABILITY, LLC, HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WORKABILITY LLC’S, LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL WORKABILITY, LLC’S, CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED THE TOTAL PURCHASE PRICE OF THE SERVICE YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM WORKABILITY, LLC’S, WEBSITE, AND IF NO PURCHASE HAS BEEN MADE BY YOU, WORKABILITY, LLC’S, CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU SHALL NOT EXCEED $100.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SITE AND SERVICE, INCLUDING THE DATA, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” WORKABILITY, LLC, DISCLAIMS TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE SITE, DATA, AND SERVICE. IF YOU RELY ON THE SITE, DATA, AND SERVICE, AND ANY MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, YOU DO SO SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WORKABILITY, LLC, DISCLAIMS TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ANY AND ALL (A) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, (B) WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, (C) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY OF THE SITE OR SERVICE, (D) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CORRECTNESS, TIMELINESS, OR COMPLETENESS OF DATA MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SITE OR SERVICE OR OTHERWISE BY WORKABILITY, LLC, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT, OR OTHER MATERIAL OR DATABASE DISPLAYED, UPLOADED OR DISTRIBUTED IN THE SERVICE, DATA, OR SITE, AND WARRANTIES OTHERWISE RELATING TO PERFORMANCE, NONPERFORMANCE, OR OTHER ACTS OR OMISSIONS BY WORKABILITY, LLC, OR ANY THIRD PARTY. FURTHER, THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE, DATA, OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS OR THE NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS OF ANY OTHER PERSON.
WORKABILITY, LLC, MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (A) THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE, DATA, OR SERVICE WILL BE FREE FROM ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, OR DELAY IN OPERATION, OR FROM TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, (B) THAT THE SITE, DATA, OR SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION (C) THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE SITE, DATA, OR SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR (D) THAT THE CONTENT ON THE SITE, DATA, OR SERVICE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE, DATA, OR SERVICE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, AND WORKABILITY, LLC, DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SITE, DATA, OR SERVICE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SITE, DATA, OR SERVICE.
ADDITIONALLY, WORKABILITY, LLC, IS NOT LIABLE FOR AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH: (A) LOSS OF REVENUE, ANTICIPATED PROFITS, BUSINESS, SAVINGS, GOODWILL, OR DATA; AND (B) THIRD-PARTY THEFT OF, DESTRUCTION OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION OR PROPERTY, REGARDLESS OF OUR NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, FAILURE OF AN ESSENTIAL PURPOSE AND WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES IN NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LEGAL LIABILITY.
The Site, Data, and Service may contain links to or from third-party websites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability, accuracy, content, or polices of third-party websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by or affiliation with WORKABILITY, LLC. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
You shall indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, settlements, liabilities, costs, charges, assessments, and expenses, as well as third-party claims and causes of action, including, without limitation, attorney’s fees, arising out of any breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions, or any use by you of the Site, Data, or Service. You shall provide us with such assistance, without charge, as we may request in connection with any such defense, including, without limitation, providing us with such information, documents, records, and reasonable access to you, as we deem necessary. You shall not settle any third-party claim or waive any defense without our prior written consent.
EFFECT OF HEADINGS
The subject headings of the paragraphs and subparagraphs of this Agreement are included for convenience only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of any of its provisions.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT; WAIVER
All notices, requests, demands, and other communications under this Agreement shall be in writing and properly addressed as follows:
89 Bear Lane
Brooklin, ME 04616
GOVERNING LAW; VENUE; MEDIATION
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Maine. By using the Services, you waive any claims that may arise under the laws of other states, countries, territories, or jurisdictions.
The exclusive venue for any arbitration or court proceeding based on or arising out of this Agreement shall be Hancock County, Maine. The parties agree to attempt to resolve any dispute, claim, or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement by mediation, which shall be conducted under the then current mediation procedures of The International Institute for Conflict Prevention & Resolution or any other procedure upon which the parties may agree. The parties further agree that their respective good faith participation in mediation is a condition precedent to pursuing any other available legal or equitable remedy, including litigation, arbitration, or other dispute resolution procedures.
RECOVERY OF LITIGATION EXPENSES
If any legal action or any arbitration or other proceeding is brought for the enforcement of this Agreement, or because of an alleged dispute, breach, default, or misrepresentation in connection with any of the provisions of this Agreement, the successful or prevailing party or parties shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees and other costs incurred in that action or proceeding, in addition to any other relief to which it or they may be entitled.
If any term, provision, covenant, or condition of this Agreement is held by an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the rest of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected, impaired, or invalidated.
These Terms and Conditions bind and inure to the benefit of the parties’ successors and assigns. These Terms and Conditions are not assignable, delegable, sublicenseable, or otherwise transferable by you. Any transfer, assignment, delegation, or sublicense by you is invalid.
- The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refers to WORKABILITY, LLC.
- The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to Site visitors, customers, and any other users of the Site.
- The term “nonpublic, person information” is defined as information that you voluntarily provide to us that personally identifies you and/or your contact information, such as your name, phone number, physical address, and email address.
- The term “Service” refers to all resource pages available, descriptions, written materials, enrollment forms available on our Site, ordering WORK SYSTEM supplies on our Site, and using the Contact form on our Site.
- The term “Data” refers to all descriptions, concepts, information, content, and materials on this Site, including written materials, trademarks, graphics, images, and logos.
- We collect nonpublic, personal information about users of the Site, including, without limitation, analytics collected by workability.net servers. This nonpublic, personal information may include the following:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Company name
- Email address
- Physical address
- IP addresses
- Web pages requested
- Referring web page
- Browser used date and time
- Site access dates and times
If you want to update, change, or have us delete any of the information you have sent us, please contact us at email@example.com or 908-439-9191.
- We will not sell your nonpublic, person information. We may use your nonpublic, person information to process transactions, reserve your place in a workshop, respond to your inquiries, send occasional emails, and improve the services we provide.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, we reserve the right to disclose your nonpublic, personal information to our affiliates.
- We reserve the right to disclose your nonpublic, personal information to non-affiliated third parties with whom we have contracted to perform services on our behalf, such as accounting, legal, marketing, administrators, data processing services, and third parties who assist us in operating our Site and providing our Service.
- We may also disclose your nonpublic, personal information as permitted or required by law. We may also share your nonpublic, person information if it is requested in a subpoena or if we believe it would assist an investigation, or as a preventative measure regarding illegal activities, identity theft, fraud, or threats to any person.
- On all occasions when it is necessary for us to share your nonpublic, person information with non-affiliated parties, we will require that such information only be used for the limited purpose for which it is shared and will advise such parties not to further share such information with others except to fulfill that limited purpose.
- We may record information relating to your use of the Site, such as the searches you undertake, the pages you view, your browser type, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp information. We use this type of information to administer the Site and provide the highest possible level of service to you. We also use this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site.
- We may send cookies to your computer in order to uniquely identify your browser and improve the quality of our service. The term “cookies” refers to small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the Site. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Site may not work properly or at all. This Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals from your browser.
- We maintain security measures to protect your nonpublic, personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. However, we do not guarantee that the transmission of your data is secure. We recommend that for your protection you do not send us any personal and sensitive information because we do not guarantee its safety. By sending us any information you acknowledge that we are not responsible for any misuse, tampering, or interception of that data, and you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.